We listen to the music and create imagery that transmits the emotion and message by translating the sound into visual storytelling. Contextualizing the song(s) visually will help deliver the artists' vision to the public. This will define the artist and music’s look and feel.
Our responsibilities include overseeing the broad visual development of a band, musician, or project, as well as directing the creation of assets like photos or artwork. Constantly communicating with the artists to ensure their vision is accurately brought to life by partnering with graphic designers, video producers, or photographers.
- Develop the creative book that will align the visual representation of the project -
- Create mood boards that guide album artwork, photoshoots, visualizers, social content, and more -
- Manage the creation of those assets -
- Coordinate with other creative partners to maintain a consistent visual identity -
- Social media content ideation and production -
- Determine how to present photographs, animations, graphics, and other artwork to the fanbase -